What you will learn:
In this Elective, participants will learn how to:
· Identify and eliminate personal time wasters
· Manage interruptions and avoid distractions
· The importance of daily lists and reminders
· Stay motivated and focused
· Eliminate poor habits and establish new ones that buy you time
· Manage the workload and learn to say no
· Establish measurable and specific goals
Course components include:
· Identifying time wasters and finding solutions to avoid them
· Learning to attack your goals and break them down into steps
· Tips to prioritize your to do list when everything seems urgent
· How to avoid the “fires” and crises in the first place
· Evaluating time management systems that work for you
About the instructor:
Denise Rosenblum is the President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise believes that companies retain employees when they invest in their talent. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued because of training, feedback and coaching.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, managing and motivating people, client service and leadership skills. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth. Denise has over 25 years of training, coaching, talent assessment, professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam and Hill Holliday.
Prior to founding Dynamic Development in 2006, Denise worked at Arnold Worldwide as Senior Vice President, Director of Talent and Professional Development. In this role, Denise designed and executed training programs to meet the company’s business objectives and employee’s career development needs. Denise takes great interest in helping employees reach their fullest potential as managers and leaders.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees25
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher