What you will learn:
Have you ever asked yourself, “How can I work more effectively with my supervisor?” or “What does my supervisor need from me to achieve our teams’ goals?” Or, "How can I offload tasks to make my supervisor's job easier?" If you struggle with developing a mutually beneficial relationship with your supervisor, then this Elective is the one for you.
Participants will learn:
· The value of managing up for both the employee and the supervisor
· Plan and prepare communication with your supervisor in a more effective way
· How to use your strengths to complement your supervisor’s work style
· The importance of a positive attitude
· Delivering tough news that your supervisor may not want to hear
· Offloading tasks your supervisor is too busy to manage
· Strategies to have consistent 1:1 meetings with your supervisor.
· Identifying what you need from your supervisor to be more successful
About the instructor:
Denise Rosenblum is the President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise believes that companies retain employees when they invest in their talent. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued because of training, feedback and coaching.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, managing and motivating people, client service and leadership skills. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth. Denise has over 25 years of training, coaching, talent assessment, professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam and Hill Holliday.
Prior to founding Dynamic Development in 2006, Denise worked at Arnold Worldwide as Senior Vice President, Director of Talent and Professional Development. In this role, Denise designed and executed training programs to meet the company’s business objectives and employee’s career development needs. Denise takes great interest in helping employees reach their fullest potential as managers and leaders.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees25
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher