What you will learn:
When employees receive recognition and constructive feedback, they feel valued by their supervisors and are motivated to work harder and improve their performance. This workshop will provide managers with strategies and communication tools to provide recognition and constructive feedback on a consistent basis, and provide effective performance reviews.
Participants will learn:
· The value of feedback and how it impacts employee motivation
· The consequences of failing to give feedback
· The importance of recognition and how to deliver it and sustain it
· Effective language to give constructive/action-oriented feedback
· The importance of tone and body language and how it impacts the delivery
· Strategies for handling push back from employees
· Understanding the role that feedback plays in team dynamics
· The written word and how to condense feedback into relevant themes.
About the instructor:
Denise Rosenblum is the President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise believes that companies retain employees when they invest in their talent. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued because of training, feedback and coaching.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, managing and motivating people, client service and leadership skills. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth. Denise has over 25 years of training, coaching, talent assessment, professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam and Hill Holliday.
Prior to founding Dynamic Development in 2006, Denise worked at Arnold Worldwide as Senior Vice President, Director of Talent and Professional Development. In this role, Denise designed and executed training programs to meet the company’s business objectives and employee’s career development needs. Denise takes great interest in helping employees reach their fullest potential as managers and leaders.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees25
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher