What you will learn:
We say glibly, “Where there is life, there is hope.” But what do we mean by hope, and why is it true that when we lose hope, we “die"?
This seminar tackles these questions and discusses the challenging and inspiring journey into hope: what it is, why it is so important, what we hope for and unfortunately, how hope can be lost. . We also discuss the way in which hope affects wellbeing, attitude, and productivity. We explore these issues in a highly engaging seminar that will engender deep personal hope.
- To understand the meaning and importance of hope in our lives
- To understand how hope directly affects our health and destiny
- To explore how hope influences our effectiveness in life and work
- Insights into the meaning and depth of the idea of hope
- Strategies for finding hope, moment by moment
- Methods for engendering the hope we long for
- How to turn hope into greater personal effectiveness
- All stressed and tired employees
- People involved in all aspects of healthcare
- Leaders who wish to inspire their workforce with special empathy and hope in today's world
All participants receive a copy of The Way of Hope Book
About the instructor:
Dr. Annabel Beerel is a Leadership and Change Management Executive who works with senior executives to advance organizational effectiveness and is a highly experienced executive coach. She engages in one on one coaching as well as working with management teams to develop leadership capacity and improve decision-making. More recently she is involved with organizations to bring mindfulness into their cultures. Annabel has worked with multinationals, educational and non-profit organizations. She has been a Corporate Financier and Investment Banker in the City of London where she was actively engaged in business analysis, fund raising, merger and acquisitions and strategic planning. She founded and ran a highly successful international business in Artificial Intelligence. Annabel has also held a Chair in Ethics and was an Interim Dean at Wellesley College in MA.
Annabel holds a Ph.D. in Comparative Religion and Ethics from Boston University. She holds a Masters Degree in Transformational Psychology from the University of Philosophical Research, a Masters Degree in Theology from Boston College, and has pursued Advanced Leadership Training at the J.F. Kennedy School of Management at Harvard University. Annabel holds an MBA with a focus on Corporate Finance and Strategic Management. She is also a qualified accountant and a certified meditation instructor.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length:120 min(Flexible)
# of Employees: Flexible
Delivery: Live via Zoom
- Keynote Followed by Q&A
- Lecture with Discussion
- Interactive Workshop
Get in Touch
Other classes by this instructor