What you will learn:
- Offers surprising and invaluable insights into the nature of respect in business and into the newly discovered neuroscience around respect and disrespect.
- Examines how respect plays an unconscious influencing role in every relationship.
- Introduces participants to the powerful practices of Respectful Leadership™.
- Offers participants practical tools and techniques for supporting a respectful organizational culture that drives productivity, partnership and performance, and a chance to practice their new skills in a safe, supportive environment
- Features custom-created scenarios allowing participants to practice their newly learned skills and techniques.
Key Learnings. Participants will leave the program with…
- A powerful understanding of the roles respect and trust play in the workplace.
- Significant insights on the seven practices within Respectful Leadership™.
- Tools & techniques for developing and maintaining respectful & trusting relationships, for respectfully delivering feedback and improving performance.
- The opportunity to practice the new skills in a safe, supportive environment.
About the instructor:
Maresa Friedman is a skilled strategist & facilitator helping businesses and human-brands build their companies, cultures and brand reputations online.
With a background running Global Operations for a Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics compay, Maresa launched her own Strategy Firm Executive Cat Herder, working with the C-Suite to help them identify gaps in their leadership and global intiatives that often require intense work on leadership structure, culture change, employer branding and communication.
As a Latinx & Pacific islander, Maresa's focus and passion is getting executives to understand the cross cultural nuances that affect their business ecosystems- and to help them architect and market those changes internally.
As a seasoned speaker for companies like Google & Wix.com - Maresa has been contracted by global firms to help lead facilitations and workshops that help indentify organizational blindspots that need improvement. With a non-judgemental and playful style of teaching she has had the pleasure of working with comapies like Accelerate Performance, Workplace Learning & Performance Group and The Center for Respectful Leadership.
When she isn't on the road for client work, Maresa teaches a Social Media Marketing Intensive for the University of San Diego and serves as an Entrepreneur in Residence at the City of San Diego Sponsored incubator for Underserved and LMI Entrepreneurs: Connect All.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length117 min
# of Employees12
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher