What you will learn:
Look, we all know the working world has seismically shifted. Fueled by the chaos of the pandemic, authenticity has strong-armed its way into the workplace.
Despite popular opinion, authenticity is NOT simply “being yourself.” It’s a much more nuanced and powerful concept.
What if I told you that there is one simple strategy that can change the trajectory of your business…and your own career?
(I understand, there's probably an eye roll here)
As the former CEO of a 9-figure company, I feel your pain. Your challenges are ginormous.
· Diversity is no longer a nice-to-have but an imperative.
· Your employees are full-on burnt toast right now (you probably are too).
· You’re likely heading into the biggest talent war you’ve ever seen.
· And let’s not dismiss the immense financial pressure I’m certain you’re under as well.
So, what if I told you that if you're willing to not just embrace authenticity, but actually double down on it, that it can be your secret weapon to overcoming all of these challenges?
I know this sound like fluffy unicorn doo-doo, but I feel like I have the right to serve it up.
Several years ago, I was the CEO of a 1,000 person company that was struggling, pretty big time. In just three years, we tripled our earnings and sent employee engagement scores skyrocketing.
And I attribute it all to just one strategy. Authenticity.
Here’s the thing though, authenticity is not what you think it is. It’s not this elusive, passive, la-ti-da-free-wheelin-permission thing.
In this first phase of my 5-phase program, “The Authenticity Advantage”, you will quickly see how authenticity can be the jet fuel you need for the next phase of your business.
In this workshop, you and your team will walk away with:
· A clearer understanding of what authenticity really means. You’ll no longer bang your heads up against the quandary: If authenticity is just being yourself, isn’t that risky and impossible to do at work?
· Aligned excitement about how purposefully using authenticity can immediately enhance relationships, trust, and overall results.
· Small authenticity experiments that make big impact and that you can do five minutes after we close our session.
Do you want to stand by or stand out? This course will help you open door #2.
What people are saying:
“I invited [Erin] to inspire, fire up and to get our large team thinking about how we could best build our relationships, and trust, with our customer/prospects…if you are looking to hire someone that will ‘bring it’ and speak the truth around being Authentic in your organization, connect with Erin. A very different speaker that can benefit any company looking to grow through authenticity. BTW her book is excellent too!” ~Jeff Bernhard, President, Commercial Markets, Highmark Health
"It was a great discussion! Erin Hatzikostas' advice was such a fit for our audience. I didn't want it to end!" ~Candace Freedenberg, CEO of Untapped Potential
- If purchased, this course includes 25 copies of Erin's best-selling book, You Do You(ish)
- This session is phase one of a five-phase program that helps leaders increase diversity, engagement, and results by creating a culture of authenticity in just six months.
About the instructor:
Erin Hatzikostas is a former Corporate CEO turned Professional Pot-Stirrer. She is the CEO & Founder of b Authentic inc, where she’s leading a movement to eradicate the all-too-fake working world and make it a radically more authentic place.
Erin is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, career coach, and podcaster. She’s spoken to thousands of people and her thought leadership has been published in Business Insider, Fast Company, Well+Good, among many others.
Erin co-hosts an offbeat career and leadership podcast, b Cause with Erin & Nicole. She released her first book in February 2021, You Do You(ish): Unleash Your Authentic Superpowers to Get the Career You Deserve", and it became an instant Amazon best-seller in several categories.
Erin spent her career “first half” working in the corporate world, where at the age of 42, she became the CEO of a large healthcare financial institution. In just 3 years, she took a struggling company and turned it around, tripling earnings and sending employee engagement skyrocketing. Her secret? Radical authenticity.
Erin holds a BBA in Statistics from Western Michigan University and an MBA in Finance and Marketing from the University of Connecticut.
She is married to her husband, Manny, who she met while stumbling through (and failing) an early career in the Actuarial field. They have two children - Ella (12) and Mick (10).
In Erin's free time you can find her coaching basketball, running, skiing or probably dancing wherever you're not supposed to dance.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees25
Get in Touch