What you will learn:
Poor sleep health is a common problem with 25 percent of U.S. adults reporting insufficient sleep or rest at least 15 out of every 30 days. In this course with professional sleep therapist and coach, Thomas Hinton, you will learn how adequate sleep and treatment of sleep disorders improve health, productivity, wellness, quality of life, and safety in the workplace.
You will also learn:
- How to condition your body and environment for a good night's rest.
- How to develop a pre-bedtime routine that works.
- The role that body/room temperature play in how we sleep.
- The positive/negative impact sleep has on engagement and productivtiy in the workplace.
- The impact sleep has on workplace relationships.
- The burden that lack of sleep has on the economy.
About the instructor:
Thomas is a certified health coach with 11+ years in sleep medicine. He has a passion for helping people take back control of their health, instead of their health controlling them. Thomas provides targeted education, training and coaching to a multitude of populations on the importance of sleep, the best way to obtain it and how it directly affects your overall mental and physical functioning, decision making, and performance.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length:60 min(Flexible)
# of Employees: Flexible
Format: Live via Zoom
- Lecture with Discussion
Get in Touch