What you will learn:
Psychological Safety is the #1 factor to create high-performing teams, according to research by Google.
Psychological safety accelerates trust, collaboration, and innovation. By removing the fear of speaking up, organizations can tap into collective wisdom of their teams. In this class, participants will learn how to climb the Psychological Safety Ladder: from Belonging to Innovation.
Approach for the session:
- What is Psychological Safety and what it’s not
- How to promote Psychological Safety in your team
- Facilitate activities and tools that the team can implement right away
- Psychological safety versus trust
- Tools to encourage participation and collaboration in distributed teams
- The Psychological Safety Ladder: Belonging, Participation, Innovation
About the instructor:
Gustavo is passionate about helping teams do the best work of their lives. He is a sought-after speaker, culture consultant, and the author of three books. After 25 years of helping organizations build purpose-driven brands and accelerate innovation, Gustavo realized that most companies don’t lack ideas, resources, or talent but a conducive culture.
Gustavo’s work has been featured in Psychology Today, The New York Times, Forbes, BBC, and many other publications. Throughout his career, he has advised companies in multiple business sectors, including GM, Coca-Cola, Google, Bank of America, P&G, and Comcast.
An avid road cyclist and cook, Gustavo lives in Chicago with his wife Moira and sons Tristan and Fausto.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees60
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher