What you will learn:
Does the thought of speaking in public cause your palms to sweat and your heart to race? What about leading a large meeting, or even presenting one-to-one with your boss? Don’t let fear hold you back from personal and professional growth! In this session, we’ll introduce proven techniques to help you move beyond the obstacles to conquer any speaking challenge. This thoughtful and practical “on-your- feet” workshop that will help you to engage your audience with confidence, clarity and warmth.
- Master the 5 essential vocal power tools
- Create personalized self-improvement tool kit
- Leverage the power of dynamic body language
- Channel nervous energy into a productive force
- Highlight your message with energy and purpose
- Organize your thoughts in a simple and engaging way
- Boost confidence in personal engagement and public speaking
- Harness the science behind creating a powerful first impression
About the instructor:
David Marino has been coaching industry leaders in transformative communication for over 25 years.
Using creative and dynamic presentation techniques from scripted and improvisational theater, he engages with individuals, non-profit and for-profit companies to create inspiring and interactive leadership practices that demonstrate powerful and effective communication strategies.
In addition to individual coaching, David has shared his skills and experience with financial institutions, hotel industries, museums, theaters, research laboratories, non-profit charities, retail companies, and environmental conservation organizations.
David was an executive coach at ImprovBoston for over 15 years and is the Director of Improv at Curry College. He has been affiliated with Peter Bubriski Associates since 2006, where he collaborated on creating executive management workshops for UBS in London, Hong Kong, & New York City.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length0 min
# of Employees100
Get in Touch
Other courses by this Teacher