What you will learn:
Can you be happier if nothing in the world around you changes? Yes, and this Elective will teach you how.
Humans are pre-programmed to focus on negative events and external circumstances. By building new habits, you can re-wire your internal programming and find greater joy and gratitude in everyday moments. This session will explore these topics and deliver simple daily actions to help elevate your happiness while simultaneously lifting the wellbeing of your co-workers, family, and friends.
During this fast-paced, interactive and entertaining Elective, you will learn how to be your best self by harnessing the “secrets” of positive psychology. Be prepared to learn, laugh, and engage in life-changing exercises and discussion.
Participants will learn the following:
1. How to shift mindset to be more positive even in difficult times
2. How to identify and deal with subconscious drivers of negative thinking
3. How to harness regrets for personal growth
4. How to use daily habits to increase personal resilience and wellbeing in and out of work
About the instructor:
Jim “Pouli” Pouliopoulos is an educator, author, and professional storyteller. Pouli is an expert on the intersection of happiness, wellbeing, and career satisfaction. He is three-time TEDx Talker and co-author of the book, How to Be A Wellbeing: Unofficial Rules to Live Every Day. He is the Director of the Professional Sales program at Bentley University and is a certified trainer for "The Art of Brilliance," a firm which specializes in training and development to increase workplace wellbeing and personal positivity.
Pouli's philosophy on living a good life boils down to three simple personal rules:
- Happiness precedes success.
- Life is about the stories you can tell.
- Regrets are the echoes of the stories you cannot tell.
Pouli's mission is to make a million people happier at work and at home.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length90 min
# of Employees50
Get in Touch