What you will learn:
What’s the long-term impact we want to create in the organization and beyond? What drives us personally and how does it connect to our team purpose? How can we bring our purpose to life on an everyday basis?
Approach for the session:
- What is purpose and why it matters
- The differences between purpose, mission, and vision
- Debrief on personal purpose: what drives us? Finding common ground.
- Identity what we do as a team, who we serve, and the impact we (want to) create
- Craft our company purpose statement
- How will our purpose help align the team, increase focus, and reenergize employees?
- How will we rally our broader team around it?
About the instructor:
Gustavo is passionate about helping teams do the best work of their lives. He is a sought-after speaker, culture consultant, and the author of three books. After 25 years of helping organizations build purpose-driven brands and accelerate innovation, Gustavo realized that most companies don’t lack ideas, resources, or talent but a conducive culture.
Gustavo’s work has been featured in Psychology Today, The New York Times, Forbes, BBC, and many other publications. Throughout his career, he has advised companies in multiple business sectors, including GM, Coca-Cola, Google, Bank of America, P&G, and Comcast.
An avid road cyclist and cook, Gustavo lives in Chicago with his wife Moira and sons Tristan and Fausto.
Get in Touch
Suggested Length:90 min(Flexible)
# of Employees: Flexible
Format: Live via Zoom
- Keynote Followed by Q&A
- Lecture with Discussion
- Interactive Workshop
Get in Touch
Other classes by this instructor